Friday, January 29, 2010

Been a while

So I'm apparently horrible at keeping on top of this. Going to have to think of new methods.

I'm taking all online classes this semester. So far, I don't like it at all. Luckily, I have the guys in Pi Kapp to keep me sane. If I didn't have them, I don't know if I could do only online at all. There isn't any social interaction.

I intentionally skipped the introductory essay, just to see how my opinion is taken when my fellow classmates know nothing about me.

The reason for the online classes fell through recently. I was supposed to get a civilian job with the Army. I was told and believed it was a sure thing. Well, I was tricked by them again. Apparently although the facility commander and head crew chief want me there, HR says I'm unqualified.

Today I'm going job hunting. In fact, I came to the COMP COMM to use Microsoft Word and tweak my resume. After this, I'm off to some restaurants. Yay for the job hunt...

No comments:

Post a Comment