Thursday, August 27, 2009

First day...

I am sitting in front of the MU right now listening to All You Need Is Love by the Beatles. I know I’ve heard this song plenty times before, but I am catching new notes and musical phrases that I’ve never heard before. It’s the second day of classes and life is good.

I realized that I’ll need to really keep up with what I write. Whether or not its read, I have a decent amount that I want to talk about. Yesterday, during my first day of classes, I took no notes pertaining to the class. Not that I really needed to. Through most of the classes, we went over attendance and what was expected of us. The notes I did take were of what I wanted to write about.

In the future, I’m sure I will be going off on odd tangents and rants. Sometimes they will be just obscure thoughts or reflections on what people said throughout the day. Other times, it will be a simple today in the life. Feedback is welcome, as it will help give direction to what to write about. Otherwise I will be overwhelmed with the thoughts that I want to share. I figure, if you are coming to this site, reading my posts, you are either super bored, or actually care bout my thoughts. My guess is most will be coming from the first option. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment